Thursday, April 23, 2009

Binangkal or Chinese Doughnut...

This is one of my favorite snacks that I introduced to my friends and they like it as much as I do. Since then I put it on my cooking list for friends get - together. It is called BINANGKAL or CHINESE DOUGHNUTS. I love to modify my cooking in my own way and I always love to add a little twist on it so it will be different but still taste good and inviting. Have you ever noticed that the more we get up in age , the more our tastes changed? This is an easy recipe that takes less than 30 minutes.


4 comments:

  1. galaway ko ani ug tan-aw ba. gwapa kaau ang binangkal and am sure lami jud na sya... (slurp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that looks yummy. Unfortunately, I have no clue when it comes to baking or even dealing with pastry. I'm still contemplating on making my first cheesecake - hope it turns out well. I would love to have a taste of those doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baje this is so yummy!!!! i wish i have them right now that's how bad i want them! :P lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! fave pod nako ni Nanz. i haven't done it lately though. makagutom oi, lol! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...